Non-Discrimination PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
Pusat KOMAS is looking for Programme Officer who is passionate on human rights issues, below please find the full job announcement and application process.
The Programme Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Non-discrimination programme of Pusat KOMAS.
- To carry on Pusat KOMAS Non-discrimination programme in line with organization’s vision, mission, goal and strategic plan.
- To coordinate and organise the ongoing KOMAS programme and it’s operation.
- Continue to maintain and enhance working relationship with existing partners and explore new partners to the development of the programme.
- To work together with other Programme Coordinators in developing a long-term programme to address the issues of discrimination in Malaysia.
- To support the Management Coordinator in exploring new funding opportunities.
- Prepares and facilitates the development of reports, research, minute meetings for the programme and other organizational narratives.
- Participates and represent Pusat KOMAS at various engagements and meetings as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong commitment to human rights principles and Pusat KOMAS vision, mission and core values.
- Strong project management skills, ability to plan and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Good writing skills and ability to prepare periodic reports for reporting purposes.
- Non-judgemental and good interpersonal skills of treating every person equally.
- Ability to work with diverse people, communities, and cultures, with an understanding of race, ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Ability to work under stress and possess healthy coping mechanism when dealing with stress.
Experience, Education and Training
Any combination of education, work experience and training which substantially provides the knowledge, skills and abilities as stated in this job description. Minimum academic qualification of degree in any discipline. Attractive remuneration will be based on qualification, working experience and skills, at the discretion of KOMAS board directors.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to Address to Director of Pusat KOMAS and email your application with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 25th October 2020. Any further clarification kindly contact Ms Faribel Maglin at 03- 79685415 or email your questions to email@example.com .